PGT Eze-Breeze three season panels are the best of both worlds – they let in that nice summer breeze, but they keep out the pollen, nasty snow and most of the rain. You might see some water during driving rain storms. This enclosure system features vertically sliding vents to fit any and all of your needs and provide floor-to-ceiling outdoor views. The EZE Breeze panels are custom-made for your favorite outdoor space: porch, patio, deck, gazebo, pool, etc. There is an insect screen attached to the panels.
- Three Season Panels for porches
- Installation is similar to our screen porch panels.
- Clear Vinyl – not glass – 10 year warranty
- Very durable and scratch resistant
- Will keep out most of the rain, wind and pollen
- Two colors – White and Dark Bronze
- Color matched PCA Screen door retrofitted with clear PGT Vinyl
- Screen mounted to back of each 3 season panel
- Needs safety rail to meet code if 30″ or more off the ground
- The EZE Breeze is durable enough for a 2 am bar!
Eze-Breeze® Sliding Panels are uniquely designed and custom-sized to fit existing openings without expensive reframing. So it’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let in the breeze while screening out insects and debris. Closed, they provide protection from pollen, rain, snow, wind and summer sun.
The Larson 271-TT Ventilating Storm door showcases two moving glass panels, providing options for top or bottom ventilation, as well as full door ventilation. These storm doors feature a solid wood core covered with DuraTech® for durability and weather resistance. Interior and exterior are matching colors, available in four shades. The handle has a built-in patented lock system (SecureLock®) making your door breezy but secure!